Do you love to ride? Are you looking for a great group of like-minded riders who want to get out and have a good time? Then our 2016 Masters Cycling program is for you.
As a member of our Masters Program you will receive all of the benefits:
- Two guided rides per week from May 1st to July 31st (Tuesday and Sunday)
- “On field” bike skills sessions (grass sessions for ease and learning). Essential for everyone!
- Auto “Team Snap” emails for the weekly rides and events
- Tuesday’s at 6:30 pm. 3 site rotation. 25-40km rides
- Bearspaw Farmer’s Market in the NW
- Eden Brook Memorial Gardens in Springbank
- Red Deer Lake School – Hwy 22X
- Sunday’s 9:00 am. Local Rides (Bragg Creek, Millerville, Priddis, Cochrane). 60-100km rides
- 2-3 Out of town rides are also scheduled (Banff, Highwood Pass, Drumheller) 10am starts
- From fast to slow, we’ve got a group for you!
- 10% off all component parts for your bike
- $50 + GST for the summer!
Contact us to learn if the Masters Club program is for you
Sign Up Online